Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry provides a full range of services to treat common and complex dental concerns. We tailor treatment to the specific oral health needs and cosmetic goals of each patient. Whether a patient is experiencing jaw pain, has missing teeth or has noticed their gums bleeding, our East Hanover, NJ dentist office provides complete dental care under one roof. Dr. Upadya, Dr. Goldberg and our associates work cooperatively to provide the most comprehensive dentistry possible in one convenient location.
Dental concerns can seem minor at first but often develop into more complex issues when left untreated. Addressing an issue in the early stage that affects the appearance or health of your teeth or gums can allow for more conservative and effective treatment. Biannual dental checkups and good at home oral hygiene can help prevent dental concerns from developing and provide the opportunity for your dentist to spot them early for prompt treatment.
Learn more about your dental concerns:
- White spots on teeth: White spots on your teeth may be an indication of over fluoridation. Find out how Dr. Upadya can eliminate the appearance of unsightly bright white spots on your teeth.
- Crooked teeth: Crooked teeth can lead to an increased risk of tooth decay and are often an underlying cause of TMJ. Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry offers discreet solutions for realigning crooked teeth.
- Gum disease: Bleeding gums are commonly the first visible sign of gum disease. Gum disease is progressive and may lead to additional oral and systemic health issues. Early diagnosis and treatment of gum disease can protect your smile and overall wellness.
- Fear of dentistry: Dental anxiety prevents many patients from visiting the dentist when in need or oral health care. Dr. Upadya offers sedation options to alleviate stress and fear when visiting the dentist.
- Jaw popping: Does your jaw pop or click when you eat or open your mouth? TMJ is a bite disorder that impacts the health, function, and comfort of the delicate jaw joint. We provide comprehensive bite analysis and personalized treatment options that address the underlying cause of TMJ.
- Receding Gums: Receding gums can be caused by gum disease, over brushing, or tooth loss. Laser dentistry eliminates the need for sutures and gum surgery and provides beautiful natural lookin results with virtually no downtime.
- Snoring & Sleep apnea: Snoring may be an indication that you are not breathing properly while sleeping. Obstructive sleep apnea can impact all facets of your life and health. Dr. Upadya works with your physician to diagnose and treat sleep apnea.
- Teeth grinding: Do you or your child grind their teeth while they sleep? Long-term teeth grinding can damage the teeth, gums, and jaw.