Dental Implants for a Permanent Solution
Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry in East Hanover, NJ, offers dental implants under one roof to patients missing one or more teeth. Dental implants are now routine and offer the highest success rate and long-term oral health benefits.
A permanent and durable treatment option for missing teeth, dental implants support bone regeneration, healthy gums, and overall oral health. Healthy bone growth in the jaw will maintain your natural appearance and profile. Dental implants are indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
At Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry, we offer several different options for dental implants. Our caring and compassionate staff will educate you on your choices so that you can make the best decision for your long-term dental health.
Whether you need a single dental implant for one missing tooth or multiple dental implants for several missing teeth, Dr. Raj Upadya or Dr. Andrii Slobodian can create a personalized treatment plan to restore beauty, health, and function to your smile.
The Importance of Replacing Missing Teeth
Your teeth are made to work together to help you smile, eat, and talk. When you miss even one tooth, these instinctive actions become difficult. Dr. Slobodian uses dental implants at our East Hanover, NJ, dentist’s office for a cosmetic and restorative dental solution for missing teeth. Untreated tooth loss can lead to complex dental concerns, especially shifting of your teeth and an unbalanced bite.
An unbalanced bite will lead to TMJ symptoms. Patients who do not replace missing teeth are more prone to developing tooth decay, additional tooth loss, and even bone deterioration.
Learn More About our Dental Implant Services:
- All-on-Four Implants
- Cost Of Dental Implants
- Dental Implant FAQ
- Dentures & Implants
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Multiple Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- Look and function exactly like your natural teeth – A dental implant will look, feel, fit, and function just like your natural teeth. They are strong and stable and truly the next best thing to your real teeth.
- Offer superior durability and longevity – Other options for missing teeth, such as dentures, will eventually need to be replaced. That cost can add up over a lifetime. When properly placed and cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Improve the appearance of your smile and lower face – A face without teeth will appear sunken and can add years to your appearance. Dental implants help keep the natural shape of your face and lower jaw area.
- Help avoid bone loss associated with tooth loss – If you’re missing a tooth or multiple teeth, that void can cause bone loss and deterioration in your jawbone. Dental implants are the only option for missing teeth that stimulate the jaw bone, which helps stimulate bone growth. This will prevent bone loss.
- Improve speech – Removable options for missing teeth oftentimes slip or do not fit correctly. This makes the simple task of talking hard and embarrassing. Dental implants are permanent and do not slip, thus making speaking a lot easier.
- Allow patients to eat food without restrictions – Removable options for missing teeth have dietary restrictions. With dental implants, there are no restrictions on what you can eat since they are durable, stable, and permanent.
- Avoid further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth – A tooth-supported dental bridge requires grinding down your healthy teeth to provide a place to attach the bridge. You are essentially damaging your healthy teeth to provide a replacement for the missing tooth. A dental implant is surgically placed only in the space where the missing tooth is located, leaving your healthy teeth alone.
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out – The constant worry that your restoration may fall out while talking or eating is taxing. This leads to feeling uncomfortable in public or around other people. Dental implants are permanent and release a person from that constant worry.
Request a Consultation for Dental Implants
Schedule a consultation to discover why dental implants are the preferred solution for missing teeth by dentists and patients. Call Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry to schedule a consultation with Dr. Slobodian or Dr. Upadya. Call us at (973) 287-3153 or request an appointment online today.