Missing teeth, teeth that are crooked, and teeth that are worn or broken cause not just cosmetic concerns, but health and functional issues as well. Dr. Raj Upadya of Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry in East Hanover, NJ specializes in solving complex dental problems and restoring patients smiles through advanced treatment options and state-of-the-art technology.
Restorative dentistry focuses on fixing the root of the problem rather than just the symptoms. Through a comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Upadya is able to diagnose the underlying cause for cosmetic and functional dental concerns. Fixing the root of the problem, rather than just the symptoms, allows for the longest lasting, most comfortable results. Then he will be able to create a treatment plan tailored to your needs and will support your long term dental health.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments in East Hanover
Restorative dentistry treatments can range from fixing broken or worn teeth to replacing missing teeth with dental implants. Dr. Upadya is dedicated to making the providing the most conservative treatment options with your long term health and comfort in mind. Through patient education, we will help you learn about the treatment options that are best suited for your specific condition. We offer the range of restorative dentistry treatments necessary to meet your needs and bring back your natural smile including:
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is used to bridge a gap between teeth to replace one or more missing teeth. Dr. Upadya offers several types of dental bridges including a removable dental bridge, a fixed dental bridge and an implant-supported dental bridge.
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures and partial dentures are custom made artificial teeth used to replace missing teeth and some of the gum tissue. They are custom made in a dental lab with impressions of your mouth. Full dentures to replace all of the upper or lower teeth and partial dentures are used to replace several teeth. Dr. Upadya offers implant supported dentures and recommends them over removable dentures.
- Esthetic Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used to treat a wide range of restorative and cosmetic dental concerns. They cover the entire tooth and are permanently bonded into place. The crown provides strength, aesthetics and lasting durable function.
- Inlays & Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays are similar to a dental filling or tooth crown. They are used to restore teeth that are worn or affected by decay or other damage. We make our inlays and onlays from a variety of durable materials such as resin, porcelain and/or gold.
- Occlusal & TMJ Disorders: TMJ disorder is the term used to define a wide variety of potential issues affecting the jaw joint, muscles in the face, neck, and surrounding nerves. TMJ disorders can be very complex are hard to diagnose. Dr. Upadya is perform a thorough analysis of your entire occlusal system before he can determine what the best treatment is for you.
Common dental problems
- Broken teeth
- Damaged teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gum disease
- Teeth grinding
Schedule an Appointment
If you have broken or missing teeth, suffer from gum disease, or other dental problems, contact Metropolitan Center for Complete Dentistry. Dr. Upadya is a highly trained restorative dentist specializing in the treatment of complex dental problems for long lasting, comfortable results.